We are seeking a qualified Project Engineer with Fabsuite experience and a background in structural and miscellaneous steel in Redmond, Washington.
This role will be an important part of our project management team and will be a leader of our production department. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for building things.
Rainier Welding is an AISC certified fabricator of steel and aluminum founded in 1975. Rainier has built a reputation as one of the leading fabricators on the West Coast for marine, bridge, transportation and commercial applications. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering high-quality to our customers on schedule, while investing in and providing opportunity for our outstanding people, who are the backbone of our organization.
- Support project managers in all aspects of the project management and production functions
- Process KISS files and NC files
- Create bill of materials, including multing and nesting, via Fabsuite
- Manage shipping and receiving, as well as inventory, via Fabsuite
- 5+ years of experience with an AISC certified fabricator
- 3+ years of experience with Fabsuite (nka Tekla PowerFab)
- Ability to read fabrication drawings
- Tekla detailing or drafting experience a plus
- Welding / fitting experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.