AWARD WINNING BRIDGE
- Year Awarded: 2014
- Year Completed: 2012
- Location: Richland, WA
- Award Class: Reconstructed
- Designer/EOR: KPFF Consulting Engineers
- Fabricator: Rainier Welding Inc.
- Owner: City of Richland, Civil and Utility Engineering
- General Contractor: West Company Inc.
- Detailer: Adams & Smith Inc.
- Structure Type: Tub Girder
- Coating System: Weathering Steel
- Span Length (ft): 81.5/124.5
- Structure Length (ft): 412
- Average Deck Width (ft): 42
- Steel Weight/Deck Area (lb/ft²): 53
- Amount of Steel (tons): 460