We support the growing Northwest market and understand the harsh conditions in which our customers perform. It is not enough to simply produce fabricated steel when rain, snow and ice are in the mix; the steel must be on time, fabricated to tolerance and with an experienced eye for ease of installation. Rainier delivers on this commitment.
- AISC Quality Certification
- SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW AND SAW Welding Processes
- AWS and WABO Certified Welders
- 3 In-house AWS certified weld inspectors
- 35,000 Sq. Ft. of Shop with 2.5 Acres of outdoor space
- 10 Overhead Cranes
- 12 Overhead Jib Cranes
- 70,000 pound single lift capacity
- 3 Plate Rolls, 1 Angle Roll
- 14’ Brake Press
- 12’ Shear
- 2 – 30” Vertical Bandsaws
- Voortman V600 beam drill line (60ft)
- Shear Stud Welding
- 3 Subarc welding lines
- 7 Sets of power turning rolls
- 3 Posi-Turner positioners and 1 Aronson weld positioner
- 3 trucks and 6 trailers with full in-house delivery capabilities
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), headquartered in Chicago, is a non-partisan, not-for-profit technical institute and trade association established in 1921 to serve the structural steel design community and construction industry in the United States.a
AWS offers a number of certification programs that recognize and document expertise and knowledge in specific welding-related disciplines including, inspectors, supervisors, educators, radiographic interpreters, welding engineers and fabricators. AWS is the source for qualification and certification of welding personnel.
The Washington Association of Building Officials is a nonprofit, professional association of state, county, city and town officials in Washington State engaged in the development, enforcement and administration of building construction codes and ordinances.